1. "The cure for anything is salt water-tears, sweat, or the sea." (Isak Dinesan) Would you agree? Of the three, which has 'cured' you most recently?
I agree, especially with the sea. Nothing relaxes and calms me like seeing the ocean.
2. What's something you can't eat without salt? Do you normally salt your food a lot, a little, or not at all?
I must have salt on fresh from the garden tomatoes, watermelon, eggs and potatoes. Otherwise, I don't use much salt.
3. Sands of time, bury your head in the sand, built on sand, or draw a line in the sand...which sandy phrase could best be applied to something in your life right now?
Probably Sands of time. Seems time is flying. I mean the baby is 4 months old now! How did that happen?
4. A favorite book, movie, or song with an island setting or theme?
Castaway is a favorite movie.
5. Yesterday-did you run your day or did it run you? How so?
I think it kinda ran me. I had made plans for my work day because I had a meeting scheduled in the afternoon. Came in and found out I had an unscheduled appointment coming in and then they re-scheduled my afternoon meeting to an all day meeting. So I had to cancel the unscheduled meeting and attend the other. Then all my other work had to sit until today. Have to say I didn't mind it to much though. Learned some good stuff in the meeting I attended.
6. You're on an island holiday. Will I most likely find you parked in a beach chair, shopping in town, on the back of a jet ski, or snorkeling off the back of a catamaran?
Most likely you'll find me walking down the beach hunting shells and just enjoying the breezes. You might also find me sitting on my hotel room balcony enjoying the great view like this.
7. What do you think we humans most take for granted?
Our families. They are always there for us and we sometimes forget to be thankful for that.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Joyce you are going to love being a grandma! There is nothing much better.