Things I am thankful for this week.
1. A three day weekend. I thoroughly enjoyed this past weekend and being off for 3 days. I'm thankful for the extra time to read and relax and be with my husband.
2. Lunch on Sunday with family and friends. There were 12 of us that met and had lunch together. So much fun and good food too.
3. Lucy being groomed. I'm so glad Lucy is being groomed this morning. She needs it bad. I can barely see her eyes.
4. Audio books. I just listened to a good book by Lori Wick from my library while at work the last couple of days. Makes the day go so much faster.
5. Springlike weather. I've enjoyed being able to get out and walk a lot in the last week or so. The puppy and I have both enjoyed it. Plus it wears her out some and helps her to be less hyperactive. Well, at least sometimes it does.
While these may not seem like big things, I'm still grateful for each one. They have certainly made for a very pleasant week.