Wednesday, February 15, 2017
It's Wednesday, which means it's time for the Hodgepodge. Click the button to the left if yo want to play along.
1. What do/did you call your grandparents? If it's something unusual tell us the story behind the name. If you're a grandparent what do your grands call you? Who chose your moniker?
I called my grandparents, grandma and grandpa. I have one grandson and he's too little to call me anything but my daughter wants him to call me Gigi and hubby is papaw. I let my daughter choose the name. I'm happy with anything just as long as I get to be with him. 😍 Our honorary granddaughter calls us nana and papa. Again this was the mommy's choice.
2. Ever taken a road trip along the California Coast? If so what was the highlight of your trek? If not, any desire to do so? If you were to take a trip along the California Coast what's one attraction you'd have on your must-see list?
I've never been but would love to take a trip there. I'd like to see as much as I could.
3. What are three things you don't know how to do?
Play guitar, fly a plane, perform surgery.
4. Tom Peters is quoted as saying, 'Celebrate what you want to see more of.' If that's true what will you celebrate and more importantly, how will you celebrate?
I want to see more time with the one I love and I will celebrate that by spending as much time with him as possible. I love my husband and there is no one on this earth I want to be with more than him. Our quiet evenings at home are some if my favorite times.
5. Thursday (February 16) is National Almond Day. Do you like almonds? Which would you prefer-an Almond Joy or a macaron? What's something you make that calls for almonds?
Yes, I like almonds. I prefer an Almond Joy. Can't think of anything. I just eat them plain.
6. What does Saturday morning look like at your house?
It changes all the time. I prefer to sleep in or at least just relax by reading or whatever. Then go to an early lunch.
7. Share with us a favorite book you've read this winter.
Haven't done much reading this winter yet. Planning to read The Shack again though. Plus I have plans to go see the movie when it comes out in a couple of weeks.
8. Insert your own random thought here.