Wednesday, March 1, 2017
It's Wednesday which means its time for the Wednesday Hodgepodge. Click the button at the left to link in with our hostess, Joyce. She is the best at asking questions.
1. 'Slow and steady wins the race'...tell us about a time this was true in your own life.
Definitely last year as I battled breast cancer. Which by the way, if you are overdue for your mammogram, please, please stop right now and call and make an appointment. See my blogpost here as I just had mine yesterday.
2. 'As slow as molasses'...Do you like molasses? How about maple syrup? Caramel? Butterscotch? What's your favorite of the slow moving treats mentioned here, and what's your favorite food made with that sweet treat?
Yes, I like molasses. I use them when I make baked beans. Yes, I like maple syrup on my pancakes. Caramel and butterscotch are okay, but I seldom have either. My favorite is maple syrup and I like it on pancakes, waffles and french toast.
3. Your favorite slow song?
I wouldn't say this is my favorite, but Disney does have some of the best love songs and Voctave is an awesome group.
4. Your favorite thing to make in a slow cooker or crock pot?
A beef roast and then add butter noodles with it.
5. 'You may delay, but time will not.' ~Benjamin Franklin Are you more a hurrier or a delayer when it comes to unpleasant tasks that need doing? What are you currently either delaying or hurrying to get through this week or month?
Unfortunately, I'm a delayer. I'm trying to declutter and I'm not getting real far real fast. But at least I am moving in the right direction. lol
6. Tell us three things you encounter regularly or even just occasionally that you find to be annoyingly slow.
Fast food drive-throughs
Doctor's waiting rooms (although the last couple appointments the wait has not been bad at all.
Check-out lines anywhere
7. March is National Craft Month. Are you crafty? Tell us about something crafty you'll try in the next thirty one days. Or something crafty you'd like to try or wish you had the skill to make happen.
I'll be trying to finish a scarf I am crocheting for hubby.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
As if you don't already know, I love this little guy!!!