Wednesday, March 22, 2017
1. Setting aside the real March Madness (NCAA Basketball) describe something happening at your house this month that might earn the title 'March Madness'?
Nothing special. Just life in general can seem like madness.
2. What's a favorite made up word from your childhood or a favorite from your children's childhood? Does your family still use the word today? If there's a story behind the origin please share.
Pantycakes...this is what our oldest called pancakes when she was little. Then there was crunchy music which was country music and the youngest called cookies TT's. Love to tease them both about these from time to time.
3. Will you be doing any spring cleaning now that the season is upon us? I read here a list of 15 quick (under one hour) spring cleaning tasks. They were-
clean out a drawer, vacuum furniture, whiten tile grout, dust the nooks and crannies you don't get to year round, degrease kitchen cabinets, wipe down walls, go behind furniture, wipe down ceiling fans, vacuum the mattress, clean the range hood, wash baseboards, shine the stainless steel, clean out vents, tackle the windows, and wipe down gadgets
Of the fifteen 'quick' tasks listed which two most need doing at your house? Will you do them?
Probably degrease kitchen cabinets and wipe down ceiling fans. I hope to get to them soon. I've been cleaning out closets and cabinets, throwing out some old stuff, including our gas grill and a couple of chairs, and making a dent in cleaning things out. I'll be so glad to get this stuff done. I think everytime something goes out, our house sighs in relief. lol
4. A favorite movie set in Paris or New York?
An American in Paris with Gene Kelly
5. What's put a spring in your step this month?
Our trip to Pigeon Forge and some time spent with Colton
6. Did you ever want to be a teacher? Why or why not?
No, because I know I'm not good at teaching.
7. What's your favorite floral scent? Do you have this somewhere in your home or maybe in a perfume? How do you feel about florals in food? How about wines with floral notes-yay or nay?
I don't really have a favorite. Maybe jasmine or gardenia. I really don't like floral perfumes nor florals in food. I've never tasted wine, so I have no idea.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Pam at Empty Nest had a give-a-way and I won a Comfort Jar. I just got it in the mail yesterday and I totally love it.
here. She is so much fun to get to know. Also, if you like my Comfort Jar, check out her ETSY shop here. She has them for sale there along with some other really nice stuff. Thank you Pam for this prize.
Hope you all have a great day!