1. 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' What's something you've seen recently that you thought was beautiful?
2. Our culture and beauty...your thoughts?
I think we spend too much time working about outer beauty, when we really need to work on our inner beauty.
3. Age before beauty, beauty queen, beauty mark, beauty sleep...which beauty-ful phrase resonates with you today? Why?
Beauty Sleep - because I really need some more sleep. I'm tired today.
alligators, coyotes, black bears, birds (but pigeons in particular), sharks, bats, bed bugs, rats, rattlesnakes, and the black widow spider.
Which 'beast' on the list scares you the most? What is the liklihood of you having an actual encounter with that particular beast? Did a movie contribute to your fear of this creature? Have you ever had a real life encounter with any of the animals listed?
I'm not particularly fond of any of them. But probably the black widow spider scares me most. I hate, hate, hate spiders. I hope I never encounter any of them, except maybe in a zoo.
5. Where were you when you last heard a bell ring? Was it alarming or musical?
I can't remember, but maybe a church bell and I do love listening to church bells.
6. What's your favorite carb? How's that for random?
Potatoes in any form almost.
7. Let's wrap up another month of Hodgepodging and life with an acrostic. Recap your month using the word MARCH.
My mind is completely blank.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am totally enjoying our ladies' Bible Study this spring. We are doing "Redeemed" by Angela Thomas-Pharr. Awesome study and a wonderful group of ladies.