It's Wednesday which means it's time for the Wednesday Hodgepodge. If you'd like to play along with the rest of us, just click on the button above which will take you to Joyce's blog. She has the questions, you give the answers on your blog and then link-up on her page. It's a great way to meet new people and to learn more about your fellow-bloggers. But first before you leave, won't you read my answers and comment. I love comments. Have a great day!!
1. April is Lawn and Garden Month. On a scale of 1-10 what's the current state of your lawn and/or garden. (10=a showpiece, 1=send in the professionals). Tell us about any lawn or garden plans you have for this month.
Maybe a 3 or 4. Definitely need to put out some mulch this year. Right now we need mowing bad, but we're having too much rain. The only other thing is adding some baskets of flowers for the front porch and baker's rack I have out front.
2. "Many things grow in the garden that were never sown there."~Thomas Fuller What does this quote mean to you?
Never heard this and not sure I agree. I think we reap what we sow. But I'm sure there is more to this quote than I'm getting right now. Hopefully, I'll learn something from your answers.
3. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think about God?
He loves me! Amazing!!!
4. If we were chatting in person, how would I know if you were nervous?
My face might be red and I'd probably be fluttering my hands around some.
5. Do you like the color yellow? Would I find any in your home or wardrobe? Daffodils, tulips, roses, sunflowers, day lily, black eyed susan...which yellow bloom on this list is your favorite?
I do like yellow. There's none in my house, but I'm hoping to use it in my bathroom when I get around to painting and updating it. I don't wear much yellow. On this list, probably sunflowers or black eyed susan would be my favorite. But actually, I like the yellow dandelion. I think it's pretty in the green grass.
6. Flip flops or bare feet?
7. Tell us about any Easter plans, celebrations, or traditions you'll carry out this month.
Church for sure and then usually we go to lunch with my husband's family. No other plans, other than sending something to my daughters and grandson. Not totally sure what yet.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Over the weekend my youngest (the one with my grandson) moved to the Chicago area. Boy, I already miss them! I'm happy for them, but it's breaking this GiGi's heart. However, hubby said we'll make a trip up to see her in just a few weeks. Can't wait!!
|This is them at the beach up there on Sunday|