1. Tell us about a time you felt like you were 'flying by the seat of your pants'.
Raising kids felt that way to me a lot of the time.
2. When or where would you most like to be 'a fly on the wall'?
I'm drawing a total blank on this question right now.
3. 'Happiness is like a butterfly: the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder.'-Henry David Thoreau
Would you agree? Why or why not?
I would agree. If we try too hard to find happiness, then we are so busy looking for it, we might forget to be content where we are. I think we need to find happiness, or maybe more correctly, joy in our present circumstances as much as possible; rather than always seeking for that castle in the sky.
4. Share a favorite movie, book, or song with flying in it's title, lyrics, or theme somewhere.
"Fly Me to the Moon" by Frank Sinatra and the southern gospel oldie "I'll Fly Away" are two that come quickly to mind.
5. What is one task or chore you tend to do 'on the fly'? Is this something that really needs to be done another way?
Laundry and no, I like the way I do it. It works good for hubby and I.
6. What was happening the last time you thought to yourself or said aloud, 'Wow, time flies when you're having fun', and you meant it.
Watching how fast my grandson is growing up. He's already 7 months old. I can't believe it.
I probably will not add garlic to my menu. I like garlic in small quantities. My favorite dish with garlic is probably lasagna or some other Italian dish.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm so excited because hubby and I are planning to take a drive to Chicago to see Kerri and Colton on Saturday. I am so looking forward to it. We've been video-chatting, but Colton doesn't seem to really react to that very much. I can't wait to see him and make him laugh.
|Look at that cute face. Mommy sent this to me last night.|
|Not quite so happy here, but still cute.(at least to this GiGi)|
And speaking of babies, did you see April the Giraffe's new baby that was born on Saturday?
|Photo from Internet|