If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Thankful Thursday

Things I am thankful for this week:

Books - I'm finally getting back into reading. I finished reading the book, "Danger in the Shadows" by Dee Henderson. Loved it. I'm listening to a book called "The Hawaiian Quilt" by Wanda Brunstetter. It's really good too.  I've got several more in the wings to start.  Just gotta make up my mind which to start.

Esther - I just read the book of Esther in the Bible. One of my most favorite books of the Bible.

Our bird feeder - I'm so enjoying watching the birds eating. Mostly we have little brown birds but from time to time we have a red headed woodpecker. He is so pretty. God has created such amazing creatures.

This is the best picture I've been able to get of him so far.  I think he's too big for the feeder, so he hangs off it like this.

Scripture - I'm so thankful for the truth of this scripture.



Lucy - I'm so thankful for our dog.  She brings so much joy and love to us. (and a little aggravation too. lol)

Click the button below, if you'd like to read other thankful lists or if you'd like to link up with one of your own lists.



Cathy




2 comments:

  1. Yay for reading! And I hear ya on the dogs. I love my dog but he is aggravating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dogs do bring so much joy!!!
    I need to remember to get some bird food & fill up my feeders. I have birds stopping by every day & looking in the window at me like, "Really?"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy