If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Thankful Thursday



I'm so thankful for a week off of work. Hubby and I are taking day trips and having the best time just being together. Today's trip is a little longer though. We are heading up to see our daughter and grandson. I'm so excited and thankful to have this opportunity. We just crossed the border  into Indiana. I can't wait to get my hands on that little boy. Hopefully I'll get the opportunity to tell about seeing them in a post with lots of pictures real soon. But right now I'm thankful to be on our way.

Click here to join in with Thankful Thursday.
Cathy

3 comments:

  1. Ahh - I am so happy for you!!!! I know you are so anxious to get there & love on that cutie pie! Have a WONDERFUL time... & take LOTS of pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful !! Hope you have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I hope your trip went well and you got a good grandbaby fix! Our little Colton is coming today. I haven't seen him all week. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy