Hey it's time for the Wednesday Hodgepodge. Join in with us. You can go here to link up. Joyce is a great host.
1. When and where were the best fireworks you've ever seen? Speaking of fireworks...do you know your hot buttons? The things people can say and/or do to set you off? When was the last time someone pushed one of your hot buttons?
Probably in the Magic Kingdom at Disney World and when would be everytime I've ever seen them. Hot buttons? Me? No way! haha Too many to even mention and way more often than I care to admit and I'm going to leave it at that.
2. Have you hosted any outdoor summer parties this year? Attended any? What makes for a great outdoor party?
No I haven't hosted any nor attended any outdoor parties this year. I don't do heat well anymore. I am much more for an indoor party.
3. What does freedom mean to you?
I believe true freedom is only found in Christ. Only in Jesus can we be truly free to live without sin and to me that is the only way to really be free.
4. July is National Cell Phone Courtesy month...what annoys you most about people's cell phone habits?
I really don't get too annoyed with people's cell phones unless they are texting and driving or they are ringing in places where they need to be off such as church or movie theaters etc.
5. What's your current summer anthem?
Not really sure I have one. But the song that I've been singing and thinking about the last few days, is "Count Your Many Blessings." When I think about this time last year, chemo had just ended and I was getting weaker and weaker. I am so thankful for how far the Lord has brought me and how good I feel now.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Went to a parade for the 4th with hubby. It's been a long time since I've been to a July 4th Parade. We had so much fun. Here are a couple pictures that my husband took. I think what I loved the most is that whenever military members came through with flags, people would stand an applaud. So awesome and so much fun.
|This one is for my grandson, who loves the Minions|
|Float my brother helped build for his church. The theme of the parade was Unity. The sign on their float says "Unity begins at the cross". It is so awesome! They won 2nd Place!|
Hope you had a great July 4th and God bless America!!