It's Wednesday, so it must be time for the Hodgepodge. Click on the button to visit Joyce and join in with all the fun.
1. We've reached edition number 315 here in the Wednesday Hodgepodge. So tell us, what were you doing at 3:15 yesterday? I think I was in the grocery store picking up a couple of items. Is that typical? No. Typically I'm at work. On a scale of 1-10 (with 1 being low and 10 being high) what's your energy level usually like at 3:15 PM? It all depends on what the day at work has been like. But I'm usually more than ready to be getting off at 4:00pm.
2. A frisbee, a tantrum, a towel, a party, a punch, or a curveball...which have you most recently thrown or had thrown at/for you? Elaborate.
A party...we had a get-together of our Bible Study group last night. There was food and lots of catching up (as we take the summer off from Bible Study). Food and talking and great friends sounds like a party to me. Here's the group that came last night. Several were missing, but we still had a great time.
3. What are three things that would help you right now. Tell us how or why.
Courage, motivation and strength..We need to do some remodeling at our house. We need a new roof and new floors and new paint on the walls. I get a little nervous just thinking about all that and the decisions that have to be made.
4. Do you think you're strong? Why or why not? What makes you strong?
I've never really thought so, but I survived cancer. So maybe I'm stronger than I thought. Or maybe it wasn't me, but the Lord in me that made me strong.
5. Do you enjoy reading historical fiction? What's your favorite book set sometime in the past?
Yes, I do. Any of them written by Lori Wick.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Surely you didn't think I'd leave here without posting a picture of my grandson. Gigi and Colton video chatting.
Hope you have a great day!