Thursday, August 10, 2017
Things I am thankful for:
- time with my two sisters on Monday night
- fresh tomatoes, green beans and corn...delicious!
- chili made by a lady at church...can't wait to eat some
- the beautiful weather we've been having...it's hard to believe this is August 🙀
- a quiet evening at home with hubby
- a good report for hubby at the eye institute on Monday and time for me while waiting to listen to a podcast by Lisa Harper and to crochet and also some internet time on my iPhone
- time to read a good book on Kindle and to listen to a book at work this week
- waking up early to have time to pray and read the Bible...currently reading the Bible in the order things occurred
- of course, you know I'm always thankful for my grandson.
So, what are you thankful for? Click here to join in with us if you'd like to.