If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Wednesday Hodgepodge


It's Wednesday, so that must mean it's time for the Hodgepodge.  Join in by clicking the button above.  After, of course, you have read and commented on my post.  lol 

1. Did you watch the solar eclipse? Your thoughts? Sun Chips, Moon Pies, Starburst candies, a Blue Moon beer, a Sunkist orange, or a Milky Way candy bar...what's your favorite eclipse related snack on this list?
I went outside but didn't look at the sun. I thought it was going to get darker than it did, but we were not in the path. Moon pies. 

2. What are you 'over the moon' about these days? What's something you enjoy doing every 'once in a blue moon'?
I am over the moon about my grandson. Every once in a blue moon I like to watch the Harry Potter series again. Don't know what made me think of that. 

3. Tell us about something in the realm of science that interests you. How do you feed that interest?
 Most anything to do with space travel and also airplanes. 

4. What are a few things you remember about going back to school as a child?
I was always very scared the first day, but loved it after that..

5. I've seen several versions of this around the net so let's make one of our own...share with us five words that touch your soul and briefly tell us why.
Grace Love Joy Forgiveness Peace...These are the results of a relationship with God and I hope I am growing in each of these areas. 

6.  Insert your own random thought here.
The sky sure was beautiful Tuesday night when the dog and I took our walk.






Cathy

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful list of words!
    Would you believe I have never watched a single Harry Potter movie or read even one of the books?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy the movies and it's something hubby and I both enjoy watching together.

      Delete
  2. Same as Stacy above. I have never read a Harry Potter book nor have I seen the movies. Your sunset pics are very similar to mine. Pretty cool that we all get to enjoy those gorgeous sunsets. I like your words. Did moon pies have marshmallow in them? That's probably why I've never had one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, moon pies have marshmallows in them and they are delicious.

      I've read a couple of the Harry Potter books and have seen all the movies. About once a year or so we watch the whole series again.

      The skies have been beautiful lately. I'm sure they always are but I've just been noticing them a lot more lately.

      Delete
  3. I went with the candy bar because it's a candy bar. LOL We had totality and it was the most amazing thing! But I believe partial would have been awesome as well. I'm glad we didn't have a storm right over us as they did less than 20 miles from us. Sunrises and sunsets are my favorites. I wish I had the motivation to get out and witness them every day. I've never read or seen a Harry Potter anything but all four of my ADULT daughters have read it all and seen it all and will still read those books again and again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Several of our answers were alike today. I love your list of five words, by the way :) Your beautiful evening pictures of the sky were much better than any photos of the eclipse I've seen. Have a great week!
    Kathy (Reflections)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've had gorgeous sunrises all week. Hoping for one this morning (I'm up early!) as my sister and her family are visiting and I think everyone needs to see a sunrise on the lake. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your grandson is the perfect person to be over the moon about. I don't remember being scared but I bet I was! Hope you have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy