1. Is a picture worth a thousand words? Elaborate.
Look at this sweet face and you tell me! How can anyone be that sweet and happy first thing in the morning.
2. Have you ever driven any part of the Pacific Coast Highway? If so what was your favorite stop? If not, is this sort of trip on your bucket list?
Never been there, but would surely like to see it.
3. How do the changing seasons affect you? As the seasons change do you find yourself looking more forward or backward? Which season-season transition bothers you most? Why do you suppose that is?
I enjoy the changing seasons. There is something to look forward to in each one. Probably the one I like the least is winter because I do not like the ice and snow. Actually I don't mind the snow, unless I have to go out and as long as I keep working I have to go out. So there you go.
4. It's your birthday and you get to pick the dinner menu. What are we having? Do you ever lie about your age?
Anywhere I don't have to cook and clean-up. This year it was Red Lobster and I had crab legs. No, I don't lie about my age, maybe my weight, but not my age.
5. What's a life lesson you've learned recently?
"Not my monkeys, not my circus" is one of my new favorite sayings. It reminds me not to stick my nose in where it doesn't belong. Definitely makes for a more peaceful life.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Skyping with this guy is getting to be so fun. He recognizes us now and it's so awesome.
|Happy Birthday to his mama today too!!!!|