If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Thankful Thursday




Once again, I am very late.  But not only am I late, I am also thankful, so I'm going to link up anyway.  Just finished my evening walk with the puppy.  Now I'm pooped and I hope she is too.  lol
So here are some things I'm thankful for this week:

 - My friend Neide on FB that has challenged us to write down 12 things a day to be thankful for from Sept. 1 to Thanksgiving.  We should have about 1000 by then.  Also she is post on FB each day where we can write down 2-3 things a day to work towards 1000 as a group.

 - I'm listening to A.D.33 by Ted Dekker at work.  Man! it is so good!!  I definitely recommend this book.  Plus I love listening to books.  I've got 2 more to listen to and some others I'm waiting to become available.

 - Skyping with Kerri and Colton.  So much fun.  He's actually recognizing us on Skype since we visited last week.

 - My stainless steel glass.  It keeps my ice all day and my water is so very cold.

 - Lucy woke me up the last two nights wanting to go out.  While I'm not so thrilled to be awakened, the moon has been so bright and beautiful both nights.  So I'm thankful to get to see it.

 - A Sunday afternoon nap.  One of my most favorite things.

That's a few things I'm thankful for this week.  How about you?  Click here to link up.

Cathy

1 comment:

  1. WOW - I try to get in 1000 things in a year - what an achievement to find that 1000 in a few weeks!
    I havent read a Ted Dekker book in forever. I think I have like 5 unread ones on my shelf - I need to dust those off

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy