Wednesday, September 6, 2017
It's Wednesday so that must mean it's time for the Wednesday Hodgepodge If you'd like to play along after reading here, just answer the questions on your blog and then click on the button above to go visit Joyce and link up there. You will love meeting all the nice people that participate in the Hodgepodge.
1. When you think about your future what do you fear most? Hope for the most?
Will I know when it's the right time to retire. That we'll have many years to enjoy retirement and have good health during those years
2. September is National Chicken Month. How often is chicken on the menu at your house? What's a favorite dish made with chicken? What's something you're a 'chicken' about doing or trying?
Not often at the house, but quite often when we eat out and I eat it for lunch at work quite often too. Most favorite is chicken and dumplings. But I really love chicken fixed most any way. I'm chicken about speaking in front of people.
3. What are three things you don't own but wish you did?
I'm pretty content with what I have. But maybe a winter home on the beach. Can't think of much else.
4. Would you rather be a jack of all trades or a master of one? Elaborate. If you answered one, which one?
Jack of all trades because I think that would make you a more rounded person. But if I could master one thing, I would want it to be playing the piano.
5. Ketchup or mustard? On what?
Ketchup - love it on hotdogs and hamburgers
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I love my grandson so much.