If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, October 6, 2017

Friday Foto Friends



I've been missing from Friday Foto Friends for a few weeks.  Thought I'd participate again this week.  You can click the button above it you'd like to participate too.

Lucy on the back of my chair

I love leaving this little notes in public places hoping it will encourage someone

Beautiful pink flowers outside a restaurant

Blue skies and contrails

Colton

Our front porch in the dark

Our mums
Cathy

8 comments:

  1. Do you just leave the notes in random places? I think it's a great idea. I also think Colton is pretty cute. Those pink flowers are so pretty. Are they bougainvillea? I couldn't get them to grow at our house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of leaving random notes. What a great way to spread the Joy. Your porch is so welcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Hubs leaves notes for me.... it is such a special thing to do!!! We used to leave them in daughter's lunch bag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those notes are a wonderful idea!
    Your house looks lovely too but Colton and Lucy are the prize winning photos !:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucy is adorable... but not nearly as cute as Colton! He's growing so fast. Love the fotos of your home... and mums are some of my favorite 🌸... so many gorgeous colors. Thanks for joining in today... Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your note is like a pebble in a pond - you never know where the ripples end

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy