If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, October 20, 2017

Friday Foto Friends



It's time for Friday Foto Friends where we post pictures from our week.  Click the button above if you'd like to link up.

Here are a couple of random pictures from my week.  Nothing spectacular, but I love taking photos with my phone.

Horses across the street from the exit of our subdivision

Same horses, but a different day

My grandson.  Mommy took his picture in his new outfit. and sent it to me.  Doesn't he look proud.

My grandson's mommy on her way to work I think.
This is my oldest daughter just after getting a fresh haircut.


These are not spectacular pictures as I said above, however the subject matter of the last three are very spectacular.  I love them to pieces.

Cathy

11 comments:

  1. Love your photos. The horses just gives me a relaxed feeling inside. Love seeing photos of your grandson and your daughter's look awesome!!! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see horses or cattle grazing in pastures. Good photo's of you grandson and daughters. Aren't grandkids great. I was texting my grandson this morning and he kept saying he loved me more..and he's 18

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are great. Your grandson is adorable, as is his mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos ar good. Love to see what you love! How old is your grandson?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lovely family!
    I really enjoyed seeing the farm photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Must be wonderful to see horses frequently. They are such noble creatures

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I was going to correct you about that. The kids are spectacular! My nephew and his new daughter posed in similar outfits to your grandson. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many of my fotos aren't spectacular, either....well, actually most of them aren't....but I love seeing others' pics and things that make them smile and touch their heart....especially, sweet grand-kiddos!! ;-) Thanks so much for sharing! HOPE you're having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos. I always enjoy seeing the assortment of photos that have accumulated by the end of a week.

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh they are great photos because they are pics of the ones you love. Thanks for sharing. hugs, lj

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy