It's time for the Wednesday Hodgepodge. In fact, I'm running rather late. Just click the button above if you'd like to participate.
1. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your sense of direction? 1=can't find my way out of a paper bag and 10=if I've been somewhere once I can find it blindfolded ten years later.
I'm probably around a 3 or 4. Good thing I can read a map or following GPS and I totally love the app called Waze.
When was the last time you looked at/used a map you could hold in your hand? (phones don't count!)
We keep an Atlas in our vehicle at all times, but I must admit it's been awhile since I've used it.
back east, down south, out west, up north
Choose one of these directional expressions and tell us why you chose it.
Down south and maybe a little back east because in a little less than 3 weeks hubby and I will be in Myrtle Beach!!
2. Did you do more talking or listening yesterday? Is that typical? Describe your yesterday in one word.
Talking probably. Yes, it's probably typical as I didn't have the nickname Chatty Cathy for nothing. However, I really do try to listen well to others. I'm so much more conscious of that than my younger self ever was. Yesterday was "busy."
3. Time, money, water-power-resources, opportunity...which one on the list are you most guilty of wasting? What might you do to change that?
Time. Stay off social media, but I don't see that happening anytime to soon. lol
4. Did your family take regular vacations when you were a kid? Tell us something you remember about a family roadtrip from your own childhood.
We took vacations about once a year. Usually around the Christmas holidays and we would go to Florida to visit with my dad's family. I'm not sure whatever made them do it, but packing 5 kids and 2 adults in a station wagon and driving for 2 days! I'm not sure I'd call that vacation. haha But we always had fun and hopefully didn't drive mom and dad too crazy.
5. If you could grow anything you wanted, what would you grow? Why?
I really don't have much desire to grow anything. Maybe pineapples because I really love fresh pineapple. Plus it has bromalain in it which is supposed to be really good for joint inflammation and pain. I just learned about this last week, so I'm trying to eat fresh pineapple more often because the medication they have me on, one of it's side affects is joint pain. Hoping it will help.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
|I can't wait to be here in a few weeks.|