If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thankful Thanksgiving Thursday


It is Thanksgiving Day and it is Thankful Thursday. So what better time is there to be thankful.

Today I am thankful for:

-  living in America.  I don’t know why I was so blessed to be born here,but I am so glad I was.

-  my husband, who is always there for me.

-  my girls.  I won’t be with them today, but. a I am so proud of them and how brave they are to go out and live their life and go after what they want. I was never that brave.

-  my sister and brother-in-law who are having us over for lunch today.

-  all my family

-  my church family

-  the beautiful trip we just had.

- and most of all I am thankful for Jesus.

What are you thankful for this week. Click here if you’d like to link up.

Cathy

3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for your trip ;) I so enjoyed all the pictures.
    Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy