If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Wednesday Hodgepodge





1.  What's something blogging has taught you about yourself?
I've learned I'm definitely not a writer, but I like blogging anyway.  I've also learned I love taking pictures and sharing them.  I've also learned I can be friends with some people I have never met in person, but really like anyway.

2.  Leftovers...are you in the 'reheat and eat' camp or the 'put them in the fridge until they spoil and then toss them' camp? What's your favorite thing to have leftover? What can you not abide as a leftover?
I'm more of a 'put them in the fridge until they spoil and then toss them' camp.  In general, I do not care for leftovers, but mashed potatoes and pizza aren't bad as leftovers.

3. 'Me time'...your thoughts?
I love "me time".  But I usually don't need a lot of it.  Actually, our trip had plenty of "me time" and even more "us time."  It was the best ever.

4. When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with?
Probably a ride somewhere.

5. If your childhood had a smell what would it be? Tell us why.
I have absolutely no idea at all.  lol

6. Insert your own random thought here.
Has anyone else read any of Karen Kingsbury's books.  I love her writing and have read quite a few of her books.  I'm currently listening to the audio version of  "A Brush of Wings".  So very, good!!

Cathy

6 comments:

  1. I've read a lot of Karen Kingsbury. My younger daughter really enjoys her books too. So glad you had a wonderful restful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy, hope everything is going great ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. “I've learned I'm definitely not a writer...”

    Everyone is a writer in their own way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a whole stack of Karen Kingsbury books, but I haven't started to read them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've learned the same thing, I'm not a writer for sure, but like you I love to blog! And I love the bloggers I've met along the way. AND I like Karen Kingsbury books!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being friends is the best part and I'm glad to have meet you here! I really love leftovers and especially after Thanksgiving. I'm so happy your trip gave so much pleasure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy