Wednesday, January 10, 2018
1. January is National Mentoring Month. Have you ever had a mentor? Been a mentor? How would you rate the experience?
No, I have never had an official mentor although I’ve learned so much from so many over the years. No, I have never been a mentor but I hope I have helped others many times. I think mentoring is a wonderful thing.
2. What current trend makes no sense to you?
Man buns. Why???
3. I saw a cartoon on facebook highlighting a few 'weird' things that make you happy as an adult. The list included-writing with a nice pen, having plans cancelled, freshly cleaned sheets, eating the corner brownie, cleaning the dryer lint screen, and sipping coffee in that brief time before anyone else wakes up. (Credit for the cartoon goes here) Of the 'weird' things listed which one makes you happiest? What is one more 'weird' thing you'd add to the list?
Writing with a nice pen. I love all things office supplies and getting new ones.
4. What's the last good thing you ate?
Prime rib and baked potato from Outback Sunday.
5. Describe life in your 20's in one sentence.
Working 2nd shift and weekends and having no social life.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Just want to thank Joyce for doing the Hodgepodge. Click the button above to go visit her.