1. When's the last time you had a heart to heart talk with someone? A change of heart? Experienced figurative 'heart failure?'
Probably with my hubby. He's my favorite to have a heart to heart with because I can trust it not to be shared about, plus he often has the very best advice if needed. I also have heart to heart talks with God quite often.
A change of heart - nothing comes to mind.
Heart failure - again nothing comes to mind.
2. Champagne, chocolates, flowers...what's your Valentine pleasure? Any special plans for the day?
Flowers or chocolates. However, we typically do not do Valentine's Day because our anniversary is just 4 days later and that's when we celebrate. But even then, it's typically not gifts, but just going to dinner together and just being together which is our favorite thing.
3. Are you a hopeless romantic or do you fall more in the category of practical and pragmatic? What's a gesture you find romantic?
I am not a hopeless romantic and probably the most romantic thing to me is a kiss and him telling me just out of the blue and for no reason at all that he loves me.
4. Do you ask a lot of questions in life or are you pretty content with what you already know?
I tend to ask a lot of questions.
5. Your favorite power ballad?
This is what we sing to each other:
"I love you truly, oh yes I do.
I love you truly, all through and through.
When I'm not with you, I'm blue.
Oh baby, I love you."
I can't remember where we got it from, but it works for us. lol
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm currently reading the first 5 books in the Mitford Series by Jan Karon. I'm enjoying it so far. Have any of you read them and if so, what did you think?
|picture from internet|