Wednesday, February 7, 2018
Click the button above if you'd like to participate in the first Hodgepodge of February.
1. February can be a little bit tricky given the weather and the winter and the whatnot. I read a list (here) of things you can do to make your February brighter which included-start planning your next trip, take more baths, make your own chocolate covered strawberries, and exercise in preparation for swimsuit season. Anything on the list you might try? Which suggestion on the list appeals to you most? Tell us something not on the list that helps make your February brighter.
I love February because it's the month we got married. We'll be celebrating #29 this year. On your list I'd say I'd like to be planning our next trip.
2. Tell us about something you've seen or done recently that you'd say was 'super'?
Actually, our life has been pretty quiet and calm lately, but just anytime I can spend time with my hubby (whether at home or out), that is super to me.
3. Best thing you ate in a 'bowl' last week?
Soup beans made by my husband.
4. Something you're 'cheering' for right now?
Can't think of a thing. How about I’m cheering for spring to come.
5. The Winter Olympics begin Friday, February 9th in Pyeong Chang, South Korea. On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being all in and 1 being no interest whatsoever) how interested are you in the games? Which event do you most want to see (you'll find a list here).
I'd say around 6-7. I love the figure skating best.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Hubby found the old Doris Day Show on Amazon and we’ve been watching that. We’re in Season 2 now and are really enjoying it. If you like Doris Day, you should check it out.