If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Currently...

I've seen this on other blogs and decided to do it myself today.  If you click on the word Currently below it will take you to the person I copied it from today.
Currently ...

Reading ... I'm reading "Mitford Series by Jan Karon which is about Father Tim and the people of his town in the Blue Ridge Mountains.  I'm reading the book of Joshua in the Bible and I'm finishing up listening to an audio book called "Once Upon a Dream" and getting ready to start listening to "A Wrinkle in Time".
Playing ... Words with Friends.
Watching ... Death in Paradise and Babylon 5 (these are out current binging shows, and we're also watching our current favorites, NCIS (all of them), Bull, Scorpion and McGyver.  
Cooking ... Probably hotdogs tonight as we have church.
Calling ... No one right now.
Crafting ... working on crocheting a scarf.  Haven't decided if I'm going to make it a regular scarf or an eternity scarf.
Loving ... that our Women's Bible Study starts up again next week.
Disliking ... knowing we need to get our tax papers together.
Celebrating ... all was well on my annual mammogram yesterday.
Feeling ... joy because of Jesus.
Listening ... to the books I listed above.
Wanting ... to remember to enjoy each and every day of my life and to be thankful always.
Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you have a wonderful day.
Cathy

4 comments:

  1. Well this was sure fun to read, Cathy! I have never read a single Jan Karon book, but I keep hearing about them. And I so seldom think to borrow audio books from my library but I do listen to a lot of audio stuff on YouTube. I love the book A Wrinkle in Time and really enjoyed Death in Paradise when it was the first actor. Not so much after he left. Enjoy your Bible study coming up again. We tend to have ours in the winter and stop in the summer. I wish it were the opposite, for I hate driving on winter roads! Have a great rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent played Words with Friends in forever & LOVED that game - I need to download it again

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fun. I love Scorpion. I really need to start reading. Enjoy your Bible study. Good news on your mammogram is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cathy Hi.. dropping by,,, I renamed my blog and changed the addy :-)
    Hope you still come by..
    Renee

    https://christianfamilyblog3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy