If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, March 23, 2018

Currently....

March 23...

Currently I am...writing this post

ReadingBook 3 in the Mitford Series by Jan Karon (I know from my posts it seems I've been reading this forever.  I'm just not finding a lot of time to read right now)

Listening to: Mary Poppins Comes Back by P.L. Travers

Loving: My husband

Thinking: I need to finish this quickly and get busy again.
Feeling: Blessed beyond measure

Celebrating: We're getting to take a day trip next weekend to see our daughter and grandson!

Grateful for: Discerning the Voice of God Bible Study we are currently doing

Weather: Sunny and 38 degrees.  Looking forward to a walk after work with the puppy.  Might even do the full mile.
Enjoying: Every day of life.

A quote I want to share


I stole this post from My Cup Is Full.  Why not go visit her and read her post too.

Thanks for visiting me and have a great day!!

Cathy

4 comments:

  1. Ahh - arent you so cute loving your husband :) You two....
    I know you are counting down the days to seeing your daughter & sweet grand babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful. I love Erma Bombeck's quote. She was quite a lady! happy for you that you get to take a day trip to visit your family. That is always a blessing. I love the Mitford series and have read all of them. Such a great series. Have a blessed Easter week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed reading this post. Have a lovely Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Jan Karon. You just reminded me that I need to catch up with some of her latest ones!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy