If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Thankful Thursday


Today I am thankful for:

**The opportunity to be with these ladies, and some new ones too, for another Bible Study.  Let me tell you, they are some real praying ladies.


**I'm thankful for the sunshine today, even though it's still pretty cold.

**I'm thankful for Jesus


So what are you thankful for?  You can comment here or you can click the button at the top and join in with Rebecca Jo.

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Cathy

4 comments:

  1. I am Thankful for the Freedom to worship God,and to read His words. My Husband,and son...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a sisterhood of praying women!!! Nothing like it!
    I'll take sunshine EVERY day - especially when its cold :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thankful for just being alive! It's been touch and go at one point. I'm also thankful to see how God will meet our needs. He always does, it always surprises me and I'm always thankful that I waited on Him.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy