If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Wednesday Hodgepodge





1. Best place you've been lately?
Myrtle Beach in November



2. What's something you should say yes to today? Or this week? Or even this year?
Getting fully involved in the Bible Study that's starting tonight (this is Tuesday).

3. Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day in any way, shape, or form? If so tell us how. In Western cultures the color green is typically associated with jealousy, nature, good luck, and growth. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word 'green'?
I don't really celebrate St. Patrick's unless I happen to remember it in the morning and put on something green.
The first thing is either grass or money when I hear green.

4. What's a product or service you love so much you'd happily be their spokesperson? Tell us what makes you such a fan.
The online resources of our library.  I love being able to get e-books and audio books for free.

5. March 14th is Pi Day. How are your math skills? What's the last thing you did that required math of any kind? And most importantly do you like pie? What's your favorite kind? With ice cream, whipped cream, or please hold the cream?
I'm good with addition, subtraction, division and multiplication.  Not much good with anything more.  The last thing I've done with math is probably my sister's checkbook and reports for work, oh and also figuring the sale price on some items I bought last night.  I do like some pies, yes.  My favorite pie is chocolate or coconut and they usually have meringue so you don't need the whipped cream.  If I'm having pumpkin pie, yes on whipped cream and if fruit pie, yes on ice cream.

6.  Insert your own random thought here.
I love my new lunch bag.  So much better then plastic bags from the grocery. 


Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great dah.

Cathy

10 comments:

  1. Your lunch bag is darling! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I get to Myrtle Beach someday. It looks beautiful. And what a cute lunch bag! Have a great Wednesday, Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big fan of the library too. I still love browsing the shelves and checking out real books, although I do the electronic version too. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to visit Myrtle Beach one of these days...
    Love your new lunch bag! I'll bet it will even make your lunch taste better :)
    Kathy (Reflections)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Myrtle Beach seems like it would be a good vacation destination. Your lunch bag is nice and roomy. I never have gotten into the online library, but that may be something I should check out since I buy so many kindle books and then don't read them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Top photo is so BEAUTIFUL :). I like your lunch bag :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new lunch bag! So cute. I always remembered to wear green on St. Patrick's Day when I taught because elementary students love to pinch anyone not wearing green. LOL My mother makes the best chocolate pie I've ever had. Maybe I'll get her to make one for Easter dinner. And her lemon pie. And her cherry pie. She's about to be very busy. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great Lunch bag! Did you make it? My interest in pie changes with the weather, so in winter it's hot apple pie with ice cream. Now come summer, let me have a nice ice cream pie!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty lunch bag. We always get audio books from our library to listen to when traveling. And that little grandson is a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The beach is the best. OMG I totally forgot about pumpkin pie, it is definitely a favorite of mine. Love your new lunch bag. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy