If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Wednesday Hodgepodge




1. On this first official day of spring tell us something (besides the weather) you're looking forward to in this season of the year.
I'm looking forward to a planned trip to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg in late April, early May and a quick jaunt up to Chicago next week to see the youngest daughter and grandson.  Can't wait!!!

2. When it comes to spring cleaning would you rather wash windows or wash baseboards? Windows Clean out closets or clean out the garage? Closets Dust ceiling fans or dust bookcases? Bookcases Wipe down the patio furniture outside or wipe down the light fixtures inside? Patio Furniture Any of these tasks recently completed? Hubby did a light dusting of the bookshelf and I've been working on closets off an on.


3. Your favorite thing to make/eat that calls for cream cheese? Paula Deen's Not Yo Mama's Banana Pudding Sour cream? Stroganoff  Whipped cream? Twinkie Cake

4. I read here a list of commonly mispronounced words. What is a word that gives you trouble when it comes to pronunciation?
It's a simple word, but I have to stop and think about it when I say it.  It's lapel.

5. What's a song you love with the word 'rain' in the title or lyrics?
Rain Drops Keep Falling on My Head - that's all I can think of right now.

6.  Insert your own random thought here.
I went and saw "I Can Only Imagine" the other day and it was so good.  I didn't even mind seeing it by myself.  If you haven't seen it, I'd recommend going.

If you'd like to play along, click the button at the top of the page.  Thanks Joyce for always providing us with such great questions.  

Thanks for visiting

Cathy

6 comments:

  1. So many bloggers went to see that movie and loved it. I will put it on my must-see list. Have a great week, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see that movie so bad. I heard its amazing!!!!
    OHHH - I want to get back to gatlinburg so badly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to answer the bookcase question in my post. When I dust bookcases, I always want to go through my books and find gems to reread. I haven't seen the movie yet, but I'm looking forward to it. I will probably wait until I can rent it and watch it at home.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard a lot of good things about "I Could Only Imagine." SWMBO and I would like to see it, perhaps on a date night. Thanks for visiting my blog page and for leaving a comment. God bless you and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW you have a lot of spring cleaning done and I have none-want to come do mine! That movie is getting a lot of good reviews, guess Hubby and I will have to plan to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your visit next weekend with your grandson! The Twinkie cake sounds yummy. That's a good song. Haven't seen the movie yet but I hope to see it soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy