If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Wednesday Hodgepodge




1. What's a word that describes your life? A word you wish described your life?
Blessed describes my life and I'm very happy and content with that.

2. Back in my day we___________________________________?
were taught cursive in school and I think they should still teach it.  (I was just talking with someone about this the other day.

3. When it comes to takeout are you more likely to opt for Italian, Mexican, or Chinese food? Does a typical week at your house include takeout?
Chinese, American or Mexican and yes we do have takeout probably at least once most weeks.

4. Think about the people you most respect. What is it about them that earned your respect?
People I respect the most are honest, trustworthy and kind.

5. What's something your friends might see and say is 'so you'?
I think a lot of friends would connect me with most anything Disney related. 

6.  Insert your own random thought here.

Thanks for visiting.  Why not go visit Joyce by clicking the button at the top and see who else played today and you can join us to.

Have a great day.

Cathy

9 comments:

  1. I also chose blessed as the word to describe my life.

    I think it's sad children aren't taught cursive any longer. I decided I will teach it to my children even though it's no longer required. I want them to be able to read and write in cursive.

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, I think schools should still teach cursive! (I'm thankful my three grands have been taught cursive through home-schooling)
    That picture of your grandson with the Easter Bunny is priceless! I'm amazed he's not afraid of him!
    Have a blessed and happy Easter,
    Kathy (Reflections)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If they don't know how to write in cursive how will they sign their name? I know most kids can read cursive and they loved to choose cursive fonts for projects when I taught computer at school. I always told them they could choose it if they could read it and most of them could. There were a lot of parents teaching their kids to write in cursive and the teachers would have a fit if they wrote their names in cursive on their papers. I never understood that. LOVE the picture with the Easter bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last picture makes me smile. Hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little grandson is looking like such a big boy all of a sudden. They grow up fast don't they? Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Grandson C. is surely growing fast! He looks so much more boy than baby now. It happens fast, as with my grandkids. Have a blessed Easter, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I agree on the cursive. Your grandson has gotten soo big. He’s adorable. Have a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blessed is that best! I know I am blessed but I tend to let issues get into my heart and head that can be hard to get out. Yes I agree, cursive should still be taught in school. What are kids supposed to do, grow up and print their name! He looks so cute with the Easter bunny! I haven't shared this publicly yet but with those of you who are grandparents....Gabby is pregnant! She is just 12 weeks right now, due in October.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our granddaughter has learned to write cursive, so she likes to have us write something that she can read. She's surprised at how many different types of handwritting there are. It's funny to see her reading. Have a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy