If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2018

Thankful Thursday


I am so thankful for the hours we had with this little one last Thursday.  I am so blessed.

His new ball from Papaw and Gigi

Mouthful of Easter chocolate

Loving that ball


Showing me his bear

You look funny upside down Gigi

Watching TV with Papaw

Saying goodbye as we are leaving
Thankful for time with hubby's family on Easter.  Great food and great conversation.



So what are you thankful for?  Click the button at top to visit Rebecca Jo.

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Cathy

3 comments:

  1. Grandbabies are such a blessing, and spending time with them is a blessing too!! My grands are all grown up, we are enjoying our great grands now! Blessed beyond measure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you soaked up every second with that sweet boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, he suddenly looks so grown up me! Glad you had a nice Easter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy