If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Thankful Thursday

I know I'm really late, but I still want to be thankful today.  So here goes:

**As I've said before, but it warrants being said again, I am so thankful for Rebecca Jo and her continuing doing Thankful Thursday each week.  She is so faithful and I for one really appreciate it.  If you've never met her, click the button above and go and visit her.  I promise you won't regret it.  She's definitely worth getting to know.

**Got a new computer.  It's a Mac and I'm learning to use it.  It's stretching my mind and so I think it will be good for me.


**I'm so thankful that I got to FaceTime with Kelli last night and video-chatted with Kerri tonight.  Love my girls.

**I'm really thankful for the beautiful day today.  So warm and blue skies and sunshine.  I know it's going to rain this weekend but I have enjoyed today.

Since it's so late, I'm going to keep this short and sweet, but I wanted to at least thank God for a few of the many things He's done for me.

So what are you thankful for?

Thanks for visiting.

Cathy


3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're enjoying your new computer. I may just have to head over and meet Rebecca Jo and share my thankfulness too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for you always joining in with me!!! I truly appreciate it!!!!
    Loving your new computer. Its hard to find a desktop anymore. Everything is laptop & tablets. A ON THE GO world we live in

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy