If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Thankful Thursday



Today I am so thankful for this little fellow.

He looks so happy!

He and his mommy just moved to Texas, they arrived last night.  I'm going to miss seeing him in person, but I am so thankful for him and for video chatting.  One of these days hubby and I will take a trip to see them.  I've always wanted to go to Texas for a visit.  Now I definitely have a very good reason.

So what are you thankful for.  You can click the button at the top to join in with Rebecca Jo.

Have a great day and thanks for visiting.

Cathy

5 comments:

  1. ((Hugs)) I wish them all the best but I know your heart is hurting. Why Texas??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you have some time with him but seeing them move away must be hard. A trip to texas is indeed called for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...I know you will miss him being so close...but yes, with today's technology we can keep in touch so much easier...and who knows what the future may hold for you? Trips to Texas for sure!! God bless you and your precious family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww - glad they made it safely. I know you hate the distance but thankful for technology that makes the gap not seem so bad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I missed this. Texas is so far away but yes, technology does make it more tolerable than back in the day. I'm glad they arrived safely and hope they enjoy Texas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy