1. April is National Jazz Appreciation Month. Are you a fan? If so what's a favorite you'd recommend to someone new to jazz listening?
I certainly don't hate it, but I wouldn't consider myself a big fan. I do like a small dose of it from time to time though.
I've wanted to play the ukulele for the last several years. One of these days (maybe when I retire), I'll actually try to learn.
3. Do you judge a book by it's cover? Elaborate. You may answer in either/both the literal or figurative sense of the word.
Literally, yes I do sometimes. If the cover does not appeal to me, I probably won't read it. I try very hard not to judge people by their cover. Unfortunately, I don't always succeed, if I'm honest about it.
4. According to a recent study the ten most nutritious foods are-almonds, cherimoya (supposed to taste like a cross between a pineapple/banana), ocean perch, flatfish (such as flounder and halibut), chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, swiss chard, pork fat (shocking! but I don't think they mean bacon), beet greens, and red snapper. Are any of these foods a regular part of your diet? Any you've never ever tasted? Which would you be most inclined to add to your diet?
I wouldn't say any of them are a regular part of my diet, however, I do eat almonds quite often. I've never had cherimoya, ocean perch, beet greens or red snapper. I would be most inclined to add ocean perch I think.
5. Besides a major holiday what is the most recent thing you've celebrated with your people? Tell us how.
Can't think of any celebrations recently except holidays recently.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Hubby ordered me a Mac Desktop Computer. I should get it today (Wednesday). Looking forward to learning how to use it. I have an iPhone and an iPad, but have never used a Mac Computer. This should be fun! lol But, honestly, I think it will be good for me to learn something new and stretch my brain some.
Click the button at the top to join in with Joyce and the Hodgepodge. Thanks for visiting me and I hope you have a wonderful day.