If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Currently

June 4, 2018

Currently I am...writing this post

Reading: 100 Days to Brave by Annie F. Downs (daily devotion)

Listening toI Heart Bloomberg by Melody Carson (listening to the audio version from my library).

LovingThis fella

He's eating a chunk of ice and is about to stuff another cracker in his mouth
Thinking: I sure could use a Diet Coke this morning.

FeelingLoved by my hubby, who is going to bring me that Diet Coke after his dentist appointment.

CelebratingEach day I wake up on this side of the dirt.

Grateful forOur church family.

Weather60 degrees and mostly cloudy.  It's going to rain later.

EnjoyingMy morning walks with my puppy.  I'm having to step up the speed some because I need to get my heart pumping more.  That means the puppy can't stop and smell every.single.blade.of.grass!   lol

A quote I want to share: 


Hope you are currently having a good day and thanks for visiting my blog.

Cathy

1 comment:

  1. That was fun! Mark walks Skye and she sniffs everything in sight. I need to start walking. I ride my incumbent bike but I'm not sure my heart rate gets high enough to help out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy