If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Thankful Thursday - I'm Not Tired Yet


I so thankful for the encouragement we received last night:

We went to Campmeeting last night and the minister spoke on "I'm Not Tired Yet".  On how we may be tired in body, but we are not tired in spirit and we are not tired in doing what the Lord asks of us.  He gave so many wonderful examples from scripture and from historical figures.  It was so encouraging and then he had them play this video.  I just had to share it today.  By the way, this is around 15 minutes long so you may not wish to listen to all of it.  But it is definitely worth listening to a couple minutes of it.  It just really lifts my spirits and I hope it will do the same for you.



So I'm just letting you know, "I'm not tired yet!"

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy