If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Thankful Thursday

It's getting rather late in the day, but I still want to join in with Rebecca at Knit by God's Hand for Thankful Thursday.  Click the button above if you'd like to link up also.

Things I am thankful for today:

**Today we are having a beautiful day.  Lucy and I got up at 5:30 and took a walk.  It was just the beginning of daylight.  The moon was still up and was humongous.  Unfortunately, I didn't take my phone with me this morning, so I couldn't get a picture of it.

**Yesterday we finally got an estimate on getting a new roof on our house.  It was less than half of what we were expecting it to be.  Now, I know it's an estimate and it could be more if he finds some damaged boards underneath.  But still, I'm thrilled with the estimate.  Plus this guy did my sister's house a few years ago and they are very satisfied with his work.

**Last Friday night I was watching TV and looked up and saw a wet spot on the ceiling (thus the new roof mentioned above).  We've had quite a bit of rain since then, but so far God as protected our house and no more spots have shown up.  I prayed and asked him to place a tarp over that spot and thankfully He has.  And hopefully, He'll keep it covered until the roofer can do the job in about 1-2 weeks.  Prayers would be appreciated.

**Thankful for my new iPhone and for the little cheap cover I got for it from Amazon.  Loving it and loving the camera on the new phone so far.  Much better than my old one.


** Thankful for this little girl that goes on all my walks with me and most mornings wakes me up early so we have time to walk and I have time to read my Bible.  She's quite the character, but I love her and am very thankful for her.


Hope you are having a blessed day and thank you for visiting.

Cathy

4 comments:

  1. Loving your phone cover!!!!
    I saw the moon last night when I was going to bed & couldnt believe how BIG & BRIGHT it was!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn’t notice it until this morning but it sure was gorgeous.

      Delete
  2. Blessings to you too. So many things to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right. So often I think I’m not going to write this post because I can’t think of anything. But as soon as I start writing, things start coming to my mind to be thankful for. God is so good.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy