If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Wednesday Hodgepodge





1. Security or freedom? Can you have both? Explain.
I believe you can have security and freedom in Christ!  That's the best place I know.

2. If you could visit any historical American site what would it be? Why?
Gettysburg.  We went about 10 years ago and it was so amazing to know that I was standing where Lincoln had spoken the Gettysburg Address.  I also, love Lincoln's Monument in Washington DC.  

3. Free as a bird, free reign, be free of, free enterprise, free trip, walk away scot free, free for all...which 'free' phrase can best be applied to your life in recent days or weeks? Explain.
I'm not really sure any of them apply to my life right now.  Maybe walk away scot free, since that is what we do when we accept Jesus as our Savior.  Hoping to be free as a bird some day when I retire.  Thought it might be this year, but I'll probably wait about 3 more years.

4. Something in your frig that's red? Something in your house that's white? Something in your view that's blue?
Red in my fridge is ketchup, white in my house is the bathroom sink top, something blue in my view right now would be my pants (I'm on lunchbreak at work and wearing Navy pants).

5. July 27th is National New Jersey Day. Have you ever visited The Garden State? If so where did you go? Are there diners where you live? Have you tried Taylor Pork Roll? Do you like to play Monopoly? Salt water taffy-yay or nay? How do you feel about shopping at the mall? Springsteen, Sinatra, or Bon Jovi-you have to pick one.
Never been to New Jersey.  I'm sure there are diners somewhere near, but I don't know where.  Never heard of Taylor Pork Roll.  Yes, I like Monopoly but I haven't played in years.  I like vanilla, chocolate and peanut butter salt water taffy.  I do not really care for shopping, that being said though, I do like to go to a mall and people watch.  Sinatra.

Raise your hand if you know why these add-on questions are appropriate on National NJ Day.
I have no idea unless they all came from New Jersey first.

6. Insert your own random thought here.
I love this little teapot and ottoman tray at my sister's.  I don't even drink tea, but I do love to see a pretty teapot.


Hope you are having a great day.  Thanks for visiting.

Cathy

4 comments:

  1. I would love to go to DC and see Lincoln's Monument. Those are good choices for taffy flavors. That is very cute tea set and tray at your sister's house. Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie. It has been a pretty good week. I’ve got no complaints.

      Delete
  2. That teapot is adorable. I loved the Lincoln Memorial, too. I spent a long time there and I was only 15ish- give or take a year on either side. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy