If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, July 20, 2018

Friday Foto Friends and SkyWatch Friday

I'm linking up with both Friday Foto Friends and SkyWatch Friday today.  Click the Meme Names to go to the hosting blog.

Here are a couple of pictures from my week.

There were a total of 5 of them.  They were so cool.


Paraglider


Another Paraglider

Early morning

Another picture of the early morning sky and field

Church steeple off in the distance

Early morning walk - pink clouds


8 comments:

  1. Great paragliding shots and your sunrise and sunset shots are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, your fotos this week are just breathtaking. Great shots of the paragliders, but the ones of early morning are just amazing! I can almost feel the coolness of the morning air as I would be enjoying the views. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I typically walk a different way and do not see that field with the sunrise. I think I may have to start walking that way more often. I really enjoyed getting to see that view that morning. Hope you have a great weekend Dianna!

      Delete
  3. Wow Cathy! What great photos. I enjoyed every one of them but I think my favorites were the paragliders as I never have seen them anywhere. Have a day of blessings my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the para gliders. Looks like fun (for them). Love the early morning pictures...so pretty. Nice to see the church steeple in the background. Always a comforting sight. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, may be if I were 20 years younger... Anyway, wonderful sky shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What absolutely gorgeous fotos...you know I LOVE any and all sky fotos! HOPE you have an awesomely blessed SONday, sweet Lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy