Wednesday, July 11, 2018
Click the button above if you'd like to participate in the Hodgepodge.
1. What's something in your house you'd like to get rid of but can't?
One of the bedroom suites we have. I don't care which one, but we just have too many dressers and chests. One belonged to my in-laws and hubby wants to keep it and other other belongs to my daughter and she doesn't want us to get rid of it. I have a feeling she's going to lose as she's living in Florida and I don't see her moving it there and I don't see her moving back here anytime soon. Sorry Kelli.
2. When is the last time you experienced a sense of nostalgia? Elaborate.
Lately, it's been any time I see pictures of my mom and dad. I remember the good times we had and how I'd love to have another Saturday Family Night again.
3. You're only allowed three apps on your smart phone or tablet...which three do you keep?
YouVersion Bible App, Instagram and The Weather Channel.
4. July 11th is National Blueberry Muffin Day. Who knew? Do you like blueberry muffins? If you were going to have a muffin would blueberry be your choice? What's the last thing you baked?
Yes, I like blueberry muffins. I'd prefer banana nut. I think the last thing I baked was a chocolate cake and that would have been months and months ago. I don't bake too often, because I would eat it all and I don't need it especially since I'm trying to eat very low carb.
5. What's the biggest way you've changed since you were a child? In what way are you still the same?
I guess the biggest way I've changed is I grew up! lol The way I am still the same is: I still love Jesus, playing piano, singing and reading, just like I did when I was little.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Hope you all have a great day.