If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, August 17, 2018

Friday Foto Friends


I didn't take too many pictures this week, but I still wanted to participate in Friday Foto Friends.  Click here if you'd like to participate too. 

Most of these pictures were sent to me by our girls or I "stole" them off of FB from my girls.

Grandson Colton sitting on his Aunt Kelli!  I think he won that round!  lol

Playing in the back yard at his Aunt Kelli's house in Florida

Playing in the rain

Peek-a-Boo!  He just looks so happy in these pictures.

Sparkly eyes.  I gotta try to blow this one up and frame it for my house.

Mommy and Colton
Thanks for indulging this Gigi and letting me post pictures of my favorite subjects.  Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cathy

13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! What darling, darling photos! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy posting those pictures as often as you can...they grow up way too fast...so capture every moment possible. I love seeing your cute grandson and his exuberance for life! What a pleasure and treasure!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. We love him so much and sure wish he didn’t live so far away.

      Delete
  3. He is the absolute cutest! I don't think I've ever seen a baby grow so fast into such a precious little boy. There's absolutely NOTHING in the whole wide world like grand babies!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you 100%. I love being his grandma.

      Delete
  4. What a cute grand baby you have. So much fun at that age too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He DOES look happy. I remember playing in the rain as a kid, and my 9-year-old daughter wants to play in the rain whenever she can. Thanks for sharing!
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I kinda still like playing in the rain. lol

      Delete
  6. Adorable! Colton is getting so big and he is so cute. I have about 7 weeks until my grandson arrives.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy