If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2018

Thankful Thursday


There are many things I am thankful for today.  But I will list just two today.

**The roofers were in our drive when I left this morning.  Finally we are getting our new roof put on.  I am thanking the Lord that He has protected us from having a major leak.  A few weeks ago we noticed a wet spot on our ceiling and we knew the roof was old and we needed a new one.  Hubby called and got us someone to do it, but with the weather and his other jobs it's been over a month.  All during that time I've prayed and asked God to put an umbrella or a tarp over the bad spot.  And He must have done it, because there has been a lot of rain, but no more wet spot.  Thank you God!!!

**The thing I am most thankful for today is that Kelli is coming home!  She is on the first flight even now and I'll see her this afternoon.  I have not seen her in almost 2 years.  How in the world did that happen?  And I hope it never happens again.  I cannot wait to see her!!!

So what are you thankful for today?  You can tell me in your comment or you can make your own post and link up here with Rebecca Jo.

Cathy

6 comments:

  1. Hello Cathy, hope your day is happy and blessed. That is exciting news about Kelli.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness...it was so good to get to give her a big hug. I don’t think hubby or boyfriend got to say two words. We just talked and talked. So good.

      Delete
  2. I know you are so excited & counting down the hours to see your girl!!!!!! Have a wonderful visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We just had so much fun and we’ll be together Saturday and half of Sunday. So wonderful.

      Delete
  3. A new roof is a major load off your mind when you're getting all these nasty summer storms. I know I slept a lot easier after we got ours. Woohoo! Your girl is probably already there so have a wonderful time together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes. It really is. We’re so thrilled to be getting it done.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy