If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Wednesday Medley


Click here to join in.


1. You’re in a horror movie. Are you the final person left, the first to die, the comic relief, the skeptic, the smart one, or the killer?
Probably the comic relief.  

2. While watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the characters, the person with their eyes covered the whole time or the person who falls asleep?
I don't like scary movies but whenever I watch them, I've mostly got my face hidden behind a pillow.  Always did that as a kid!  lol

3. If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it?
No, I don't really believe that places are haunted, but see #2.  If I can't stand to watch it on TV then I really don't think I could take the tension of being in a scary place.  lol  The only "haunted house" I like is the one at Disney World.

4. Favorite horror monster or villain?
Again, I don't like scary stuff, but if I had to choose it would probably be Bette Midler's witch character on Hocus Pocus.

5. Favorite horror or Halloween-themed song?
Michael Jackson’s Thriller

6. Tell us something random about your week.
Only 3 more days to work and then I'm on vacation for 3 weeks.

Cathy

6 comments:

  1. 3 week vacation? OH MY WORD lady - color me JEALOUS!!!!!!!
    Yep - the Magic Kingdom Haunted House - I'd stay there HAPPILY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked Thriller too!!! love that song and video sooo much!!! Enjoy your three week vacation! I am soooo very jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't go to or like scary movies, never watch them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay … another vote for Comic Relief! Thriller is a great choice! I hope y'all enjoy your FUN vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm, with you. Don't like to be scared by movies. I forgot the song Thriller!
    Enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A three-week vacation?!! Lucky girl!! I loved your answers and didn't think of Michael Jackson's Thriller! Duh! Thanks so much for joining in today!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy