If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, November 2, 2018

Friday Foto Friends


Click here to join in with Deb for Friday Foto Friends.

This tree is in the lot of our local Taco Bell.  I think I take a picture about every year.  I just love the colors and the shape of the tree.

My little grandson puppy!

A new hat protject I've started.

I love this mum.  It's from my mother's funeral 3 years ago.  I think it gets prettier every year.

Pretty skies in my neighborhood while walking with the dog.  
Hope you have a great weekend and thanks for visiting.

Cathy

6 comments:

  1. Aww, grandson puppy is so cute!!
    That tree is beautiful and so is that mum. What a nice reminder for you of your mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tree. So pretty. The hat project looks interesting...would love to see it completed. Your grandson is a cutie pie. That mum coming back year after year is amazing. Mine don't come back that well. I'm glad that one does since it is a loving reminder of your Mom. Lovely skies too. Isn't fall wonderful?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the sweetest puppy I've seen in a while!! Beautiful scenery and that tree at your Taco Bell is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful series of photos today. I love trees and the colours of Fall. Your grandson is so cute and the hat project has beautiful colours. The mum's from your mom's funeral are spectacular and the sky shot is lovely. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That tree is gorgeous and I love the puppy love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colour on that tree and a real cute wee puppy. I bet you could just about eat him :)
    Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy