If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2018

Thankful Thursday

I probably won't be doing a lot of blogging while on vacation, but I didn't want to miss Thankful Thursday.  I think it's so important to be intentionally thankful, so here I am.  If you'd like to participate, click here to get to Rebecca's webpage.  Rebecca is our host and if you haven't met her, I know you would really like her. 

Things I am thankful for:

Vacation - It is so nice to get some time away from work and the daily stresses of life 



Hubby - I'm so happy to get this time to spend with him and relax and just enjoy being together.

Ocean - Again this year we are right on the beach.  I'm sitting in the room right now typing this, but the door is open and I'm listening to the surf.  It is just so relaxing.



Balcony - I love spending time sitting on the balcony and looking out and watching the people, the boats, the waves, the birds and just thanking God for it all.

Sitting on the balcony watching the ocean


In-laws - We are so enjoying getting to spend time with my husband's parents.  They are fun to be with and we are blessed to still have them and that they still love to travel.  I am so thankful for the new memories we are making.

Lunch with hubby and the in-laws


Sister - I called my sister our first day here and asked her and her husband to come down and spend some time with us.  And guess what!  They said yes, and should even now be on their way.  They are only staying 3 days, but I am so excited for her to come.  She loves the ocean as much as I do and hasn't been to the beach in 20 years.  I can't wait to get out and walk the beach with her again.  We used to travel together all the time, but it's been a long time now.  It's gonna be so much fun.

God has blessed me so much and being here keeps me continuously in mind of that.

So that's all I'll put for now because I can hear the waves calling me to come back outside.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a blessed day.

Cathy

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh - so glad your sister is coming down & you get to spend time with the inlaws too - its always good to rest & its even greater when you have family with you to enjoy the relaxing. The best conversations are had then.
    I've already been following your IG Stories & living through you!
    Have a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how nice...enjoy your trip and well earned rest! (I am totally jealous! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice to have your sister and her husband there for a few days. The photos are awesome, enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your vacation time at the beach!! Making memories with our loved ones is so important!! Looking forward to hearing all about it when you return!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so very jealous Cathy!!! I cannot wait for my next trip in a few weeks!! Enjoy that beautiful atmosphere - the balcony looks amazing!!!!!!!! WOW~!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy