If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Wednesday Medley



Click here if you'd like to link up with Wednesday Medley.  And thank you Terri for the questions.

1.  On November 28th, 1995, President Bill Clinton ended the 55 MPH nationwide speed limit that began in 1974 as an energy saving measure during the Mid-East oil embargo.  If you are old enough to remember this (I sure am) did it make you happy?  Do you have a heavy foot when driving or does 55 MPH sound good to you?
I remember and yes I’m glad the speed limit was raised. 

2.  You are home alone on a rainy/snowy Sunday afternoon.  What Christmas movie will you watch?
Miracle on 34th Street

3.  What is something you have tried that you will never try again?
I tasted 2 sips of champagne one time and I will never do that again. It was awful!

4.  Today is National French Toast Day!!  Will you have some?  Do you like French Toast?
No I don’t think I’ll be having French toast today. Yes, I do like it but I typically save it for vacation. 

5.  The Christmas Tree in Rockefeller Center will be lighted today, as will the one at the White House in Washington, D.C.  Do you have your tree up and is it lighted?  Have you ever been in New York City or Washington, D.C. to see the trees all lit up during the holidays?
My tree is up and is lit but is not decorated yet. No I’ve never been to New York or Washington D.C. for the holidays. But I would love to some day..

6.  Tell us something random about this week of yours.
I did a virtually 5K last Friday and earned this. 


That’s my 2nd 5K this year and I still have one more to do in December. 

Thanks for visiting. 

Cathy

7 comments:

  1. Love your medal! Congrats to doing that!!! I am so impressed with anyone that exercises on a holiday!!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy the original Miracle on 34th Street with Natalie Wood. Congrats on winning your medal, it's cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun medal! Good for you for doing the 5k. Hope the rest of your week goes well.
    My link for the medley is here: https://happywonderer.com/2018/11/28/wednesday-medley-3/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job on your 5K!!! That is awesome! Loved your answers! Enjoy the rest of the week.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on doing the 5K!! Awesome! Thanks so much for joining in on the Medley today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on completing the 5K! That was quite an accomplishment! Would you believe I've never seen all of Miracle on 34th Street?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you for doing 5Ks! I did one and that's it. (I should have used that for #3!)
    I may just put my tree up & skip actually decorating it this year. Ambiance without the hassle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy