If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, December 7, 2018

Thankful Thursday and Friday Foto Friends

I know I'm a day late, but I didn't want to totally skip Thankful Thursday.  This week I am so thankful for this quote my husband share with us at church.  I just keep thinking and thinking about it.  I am so thankful for what Jesus did for me and sometimes when doubts step in, I think this will help me put things back into perspective. It's not about what I've done, it's all about what He has done.  I hope it will help you also. 


There was no link up yesterday for Thankful Thursday as Rebecca was having surgery.  Please keep her in your prayers that she will recover quickly and completely and that this will be the last time she has to do this.  You can read her prayer request here.



Now, here are a few of my photos from this week.  You can click here to join in with Friday Foto Friends.  You will meet the nicest people there.

I believe Lucy thinks it's time to put down the crochet and pet her.

I love this tree in front of my work.  It's pretty in every season.  They had to cut off a branch or two a year ago, so the shape is not as pretty as it was, but it seems to be growing out of it. 

Sunset Sunday night as we were leaving for church
Thanks for visiting.

Cathy

10 comments:

  1. Yes, by all means, pet Lucy! I love that last pic. Sunsets behind bare trees are neat pictures and I took a couple of them this past week. Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. such a cute photo of Lucy. I'd pet her too!
    The sunset photo is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at the sky through tree branches!! Your photos are great! Yes, prayers for Rebecca Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the quote at the top. So thankful we are not dependent upon what we can do for Christ, but what He has done for us. We'd all be without hope if it was the other way around. Love the tree pictures/sunset/snow. And Lucy is sweet. Blessings to you and yours today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers for Rebecca for sure. Your Lucy is adorable. Love the sunset sky. Have a blessed day ahead Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a sweet dog. I like the snowy scene and your sky is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We should always be thankful for countless blessings, which we enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a wonderful quote. Lovely photos. The sunset is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucy is a sweetheart! All of your fotos are great, but that quote is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Philip Yancey quote, it is so true.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy