If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2019

Thankful Thursday


http://www.knitbygodshand.com/2019/01/planner-time-trees-everywhere-am-i-snow.html

Click here or on the above button to participate with Rebecca Jo at Knit by God's Hand.


Here are some things I am thankful for this week.  They are not in any particular order.
  • Lunch with my hubby on January 1st. We went to a Chinese Buffet for lunch and enjoyed it very much. The food was good and it was a great way to start off the new year. 
I wonder if these will come true.

  • Finished getting all the Christmas put away on Tuesday and I'm so happy to have  our house back to normal. 

  • After lunch and putting Christmas away we relaxed at home that with a little napping and reading. I sometimes think there is no place I’d rather be than in our home with my husband. So blessed. 

  • Love my puppy in the mornings. She makes me laugh because she wants our attention so bad and then she gives me the sad eyes when it’s time to go to work. 
Someone definitely needs a bath and haircut

  • Kroger Click List.  I know I’ve said it before, but I love being able to order my groceries and then just go pick them up.  It made it so easy after work Wednesday and I even had time to take a quick nap before church. 

  • I’m thankful for my new iPad and the cover I got for it.

So what are you thankful for?

Cathy

5 comments:

  1. Great list! I love that iPad cover!!! That sad face would sure make it hard to leave the house! My cats act like they could care less when I leave...ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that new cover!!!! I am such a fan of brown leather.
    Kroger CLicklist is just THE BEST!!!!! I honestly have been in the grocery doing shopping I think ONE time the past year! Truth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great new cover for your new iPad!! Publix has the click-list too but I haven't tried it yet. Walmart does the same. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great list today! No matter how much we love Christmas, it does feel good to pack things up for another year and get the house back to normal. Aw, the puppy eyes! I feel such guilt when I leave my fur baby every day. I'm pretty sure she knows it and plays it to the hilt. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great fortunes. Skye is in need of grooming too! I don't think I'll be working on taking down my things until maybe next week. I love enjoying it after the holiday's. Congrats one the new iPad.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy