If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Thankful Thursday



It’s really late and I’ve had a really long day and I’m tired, but I still want to take a moment to be thankful. 

Right now I’m so thankful to my brother and sister and their willingness to help our other sister. She is in assisted living and right now there is lots of paperwork we are having to do for her. Both my brother and sister have been working like crazy to get this stuff accomplished and I so appreciate them. Some of the stuff has not been easy and quite frankly it’s rather scary to have to be making these decisions for someone else. It’s hard enough to do it for yourself. So, they will probably never see this post, but if they do I want them to know that I’m so thankful for them. God I ask you to give them a special blessing this week. 

I’m also thankful that I know we can trust God to work out all the details for our sister and her future. 


I believe Corrie tenBoom is so right on the above quote. I believe if we can trust God to take care of us for all eternity, we can surely trust Him with our here and now. 

Jeff, Beverly and Karen, I love all three of you. 

Cathy

5 comments:

  1. It is wonderful when family sticks together and comes together to help one another. You are blessed to have such a family. Praying all will go well for your sister and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your sister in assisted living. Making those choices are very difficult. ((Hugs)) Your quote didn't come through for me. Yes God is good and He is always there for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't see the quote, but I want you to know that I am praying for your sister in Assisted Living and also for all of you who love her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is scary to make those decisions for someone else but how nice that she has you too look out for her! Tha's wonderful that you are such caring siblings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy